From pre-owned forklifts to used aerial lifts, telehandlers, material handling vehicles, and more, you’ll find it at Alta Material Handling. Browse our inventory and request a quote or call to inquire.View Inventory
|Capacity:||4,000 - 6,000 lbs|
|Max Weight:||6000 lbs|
|Type:||MX Pneumatic Tire Lift Truck|
Contact Us Today
Uncompromised versatility and performance
What if you could have a truly versatile, productive and efficient lift truck to meet your exact application needs? Welcome to the Yale® GP040-060MX.
The MX series not only gives you the freedom to choose what you need, but the perfect combination of versatility and performance to get the job done. Whether indoors or outdoors – from manufacturing to retail to distribution, the MX offers what you need to thrive. And with the ability to design over a trillion different cost-effective truck configurations, yes we are serious; you get everything you want and nothing that you don’t.
Boost performance, increase productivity and meet application deadlines with the Yale® MX.
- Spirited acceleration, travel speeds and mast lift/lowering help enhance productivity.
- Generous use of sealed connectors and hydraulic fittings lessen the chance of leaks, while canted load rollers provide mast stability and eliminate the need for periodic shimming.&nbsp;
- Robust powertrain components are designed for long life.
- Adjustable armrest that accompanies Accutouch e-hydraulic configuration offers mini-levers for low-effort fingertip control of horn and hydraulic functions.&nbsp;
- Rear drive handle with horn button (optional) provides excellent hand hold for reverse driving and ready access to auxiliary horn button.
- Integral side shifting fork positioner (optional) enables faster fork width adjustment.
- Yale&reg; Flex Performance Technology&trade; offers flexibility to maximize fuel economy or productivity to match application needs.&nbsp;
- Foot directional control pedal (optional) permits hands free directional control.
- Hi-Vis™2 mast and bar-on-edge overhead guard design offer enhanced visibility.
- PSI engine available in LPG or dual fuel is designed for industrial applications and maximum reliability, while minimizing periodic maintenance requirements.
- Maintenance free Continuous Stability System (CSS&trade;) allows more steer axle articulation over uneven surfaces while minimizing truck lean to enhance lateral stability.&nbsp;
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Engine||Transmission||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|GP040MX||Internal Combustion Trucks||4000||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed||11.6||128|
|GP050MX||Internal Combustion Trucks||5000||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed||11.6||128|
|GP060MX||Internal Combustion Trucks||6000||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed||12.3||112|