From pre-owned forklifts to used aerial lifts, telehandlers, material handling vehicles, and more, you’ll find it at Alta Material Handling. Browse our inventory and request a quote or call to inquire.View Inventory
|Capacity:||4,000 – 7,000 lbs|
|Max Weight:||7000 lbs|
|Type:||Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Lift Truck|
Contact Us Today
Rugged and Versatile with Customizable Options for Any Application
The GC040-070VX Veracitor® series offers a reliable and comprehensive parts program. Not only is the truck designed to require less maintenance, the Yale® dealer program provides off-the-shelf availability of maintenance and repair parts routinely serviced in the first two years of truck operation.
The GC040-070VX Veracitor® boasts innovative features and industry-leading power, while delivering maximum performance for medium to heavy duty applications. Two engine selections consisting of the Kubota 2.5L and PSI 2.4L engines offer multiple performance levels with low operating costs.
- The Continuous Stability System (CSS&trade;) enhances the truck's lateral stability with a simple, maintenance-free design that does not compromise uneven surface travel.
- Operator comfort is enhanced by the increased foot space in the well designed operator's compartment. The isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration, minimizing operator fatigue and increasing operator productivity throughout a shift.
- The Yale® Veracitor® VX truck delivers maximum performance for medium to heavy duty applications with state-of-the art features and industry leading power.
- For applications requiring the use of attachments; Yale&reg; attachment ready models are available with a factory modified front end, which allow for seamless truck and Bolzoni Auramo attachment interface.
- From the rear-opening, one-piece hood and on board diagnostics, to the reliable, most comprehensive parts availability in the industry, this truck was designed with service details in mind.
- Excellent operator visibility is afforded through the Yale® Global Hi-Vis™ mast.
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Engine||Transmission||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|GC040VX||Internal Combustion Trucks||4000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed, Techtronix 100 Electronic 1 Speed||11.3||126|
|GC050VX||Internal Combustion Trucks||5000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed, Techtronix 100 Electronic 1 Speed||11.3||126|
|GC055SVX||Internal Combustion Trucks||5500||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed, Techtronix 100 Electronic 1 Speed||11.3||126|
|GC060VX||Internal Combustion Trucks||6000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed, Techtronix 100 Electronic 1 Speed||11.2||110|
|GC070VX||Internal Combustion Trucks||7000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed, Techtronix 100 Electronic 1 Speed||11.2||110|