From pre-owned forklifts to used aerial lifts, telehandlers, material handling vehicles, and more, you’ll find it at Alta Material Handling. Browse our inventory and request a quote or call to inquire.View Inventory
|Max Weight:||36000 lbs|
Contact Us Today
Built Tough for Heavy Duty Lifting Applications
Hyster Company has always produced some of the best pneumatic tire lift trucks in the 19,000 pound and greater range. The all new truck series, the H360XD36/48 series now features an innovative Tier 4 Final engine. Hyster is blazing new trails with the introduction of H360XD36/48 Big Trucks for tough industrial applications in pipe handling, general & crated cargo, break-bulk, lumber, steel, concrete, stevedoring and other industries and applications. Over 80 years of our heritage building tough trucks is brought to bear in the new tough H360XD36/48 series with models offering 36,000 lbs. of lifting capacity at a 36-inch and 48-inch load center.
Hyster H360XD36/48 series trucks feature a capable Cummins QSB 6.7L diesel engine equipped with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), and a variable geometry turbocharger. The engine is mated to a ZF WG 161 3-Speed powershift transmission.
- Designed for versatility in multiple applications with attachments used for pipe clamps, tire handlers, concrete precast handling, and steel coil rams in multiple industry segments.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant innovative technology featuring a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system using Urea (Diesel Exhaust Fluid), a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and a dosing module for Urea injection.
- Get more for less with competitive industry 4-mode speeds and superb travel speeds. Front End options enable true rated capacity of various carriages for maximum productivity
- Greasable load rollers on the mast provide durability and long life in the most heavy-duty operating conditions.
- On-demand cooling featuring four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler, and hydraulic system). The cores are horizontally stacked and are individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- Routine maintenance can be done quickly because with the side tilting cab. Ease of serviceability remains a hallmark of H360XD36/48 series with dual gull wings that provide seamless access for daily checks and easy maintenance. Powered cab tilt feature provides access to major components in seconds.
- On-demand hydraulics with advanced variable displacement pump (VDP) technology provides industry leading fuel consumption without sacrificing lifting capability.
- Outstanding visibility and ergonomics are another key trait of these trucks with integrated arm lever or joystick controls and a low cowl enabling sweeping views of the front end. Mast chains are located on the outside of the mast channels for uncluttered sweeping views. Rearward over the shoulder visibility is also uncluttered thanks to the cab design with cab posts pushed out of the corners. Hydraulically assisted steering minimizes effort required to get into and out of tight spaces.
- Heavy duty mast and carriage with reinforced mast channels
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Load Centre||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|