The Yale solution to comfortable and efficient first and second level order picking
The Yale MO series of multi-level order selectors is one of the most efficient and cost effective solutions for the fast efficient picking of customer orders.
The unit is available with a fixed or lifting platform for first and second level picking. This series of order selectors is ideal for cross docking and load shuttling as well as order picking in intensive and high throughput warehouse operations.
Superior Ergonomics and Versatility Increase Your Productivity
These counterbalanced stacker lift trucks are designed for indoor use and ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as dock operations, general warehouse and storage, home improvement warehouses, and paint and chemical distribution.
Whether your material handling jobs include unloading or loading trailers, dockside maneuvering, or stocking, the Hyster walkie counterbalanced stacker line of motorized pallet trucks gives you big capacity and productivity with the operational cost of a walkie rather than a rider.
Lower operational costs with the reliable Hyster multi-level order picker
The Hyster multi-level order picker is designed for time sensitive order picking operations that demand reliability. This tough and cost efficient range ensures customer orders can be fulfilled quickly.
With fixed or rising platform options for ground or second level picking up to 10 feet and independent fork lift, the Hyster low level order picker also performs well in horizontal transport activities such as cross-docking and load shuttling.
Exceptional Maneuverability, Ergonomics and Performance Innovations
This Hyster walkie series of pallet trucks offers a versatile design for indoor use. These pallet trucks are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as loading docks, grocery stores, department stores, and for general warehousing & storage.
Volume is key in any warehousing or retailing application. Hyster Company helps you boost yours with our line of walkie motorized hand pallet trucks. This line of lift truck’s exceptional maneuverability stems from legendary Hyster ergonomics and performance innovations. Built to Handle Your Harshest Environments.
The Extreme Corrosion/Wash Down Package includes a completely galvanized frame, lift linkage, battery well and fork weldment. The galvanized frame pallet truck is designed for use in highly corrosive environments like food processing, pickling, tannery, chemical, salt and brine industries (W65Z, W80Z, B80ZAC, C80ZAC models).
- The foot controlled platform allows second level picking to reduce operator fatigue
- Side battery extraction is available on all models provides fast and effortless battery changing for extensive shift operations
- Coasting and fork lift/lower function buttons located on both sides of the truck allow the operator to walk next to the operator and lift and lower the forks without being on board helping to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity
- The anti-roll back system on ramps and gradients ensures efficient operation
- The effortless power steering and automatic speed reduction on cornering ensure excellent control and high productivity
- The AC drive motor delivers high performance acceleration, travel speed and braking making the MO series ideal for stop and go applications
- Fly-by-wire power steering. This allows the operator to remain within the footprint of the truck, reducing operator fatigue and ensuring them greater protection
- Adjustable performance settings allow the truck to be customized to the needs of the application and operator
- Low step height reduces operator fatigue and facilitates easy crossover between racks.
- The large suspended platform with personnel present sensor completely covers the platform. This allows the operator to find their ideal operating position
- The creep or “turtle” speed button, located conveniently on the bottom-side of the handle allows you to maneuver the ZC counterbalance stacker series in and out of tight areas, with the steer handle in the upright position.
- Truck diagnostic information can be read using a hand-held programming tool (optional) or by checking the status of the LED indicator mounted on the controller. And all wiring is tagged for quick, easy circuit tracing.
- The Hyster walkie stacker product line’s advantageous head-length and multi-function, bottom mounted steering control handle gives you incredible load handling control with excellent maneuverability.
- Serial communications and solid state switches with soldered wire connections increasing reliability and uptime, replace the hydraulic pump contactor, forward and reverse contactors and their corresponding maintenance costs.
- The three operator selectable performance modes allow you to choose between three preset user configurations that affect acceleration, deceleration (neutral braking), and top travel speed.
- The heavy-duty walkie stacker series features a tough, unitized construction that is robotically welded, for superior reliability.
- Bottom mounted steering control handle’s ergonomic, easy-to operate, finger tip control of proportional lift/ lower, travel speed and direction, and an optional sideshift makes load handling easier and more precise, increasing your productivity.
- The tough Hyster multi-level order picker LO2.5 features a 2.6kW AC motor, that delivers high acceleration, braking and travel speed for intense picking applications
- Easily accessible components and onboard diagnostics help to make maintenance quick and simple, minimizing downtime and costs associated with routine maintenance. The AC traction motor with built in thermal protection is fully enclosed for protection against damage and debris, also helping to minimize service downtime
- Component life is extended and operational costs for order picking reduced thanks to the regenerative braking, which reduces use of the service brake and dissipates the heat of the traction motor
- For tough operating environments a welded steel box construction protects the order picker from impact collision and helps ensure long term reliability and durability. The robust pull road design on the load wheel axle also helps to ensure long term reliability
- The LO2.5 models can be equipped with a coasting function (previously known as creep control), allowing the operator to move with the truck to the next pick location without having to climb on board
- A lower cost of operation is achieved by advanced control features that help to reduce energy consumption, such as adjustable performance settings, which allow the truck to be tailored to the application requirements
- Optional environmental packages including our Cooler/Freezer Package, SubZERO Package ensure that our trucks will stand up to some of the toughest working conditions.
- Reduced wiring complexity and fewer service parts contribute to less required maintenance and longer truck life.
- The Auto Deceleration System extends traction motor brush and brake life by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator is released, translating to a longer life – and more time spent working.
- Fingertip control of all truck functions with either hand aids steering and pallet positioning in tight spots.