Productivity for Your Heavy Lifting Applications
Yale® high capacity GP190-280DF big trucks are designed for heavy duty operating conditions in applications including produce, paper, forest products, metals and concrete. These trucks are engineered for ease of serviceability and outstanding ergonomics, which enhance operator productivity and reduce downtime.
Big Trucks for Heavy Duty Applications
Hyster Company has always produced some of the best pneumatic tire lift trucks in the 19,000-36,000 pound range. With the introduction of innovative Tier 4 Final solutions from Hyster, we have set the bar even higher with the H190-280XD. Your job has become more demanding and the H190-280XD is up to the task. This Hyster® truck series is designed for heavy duty applications requiring high capacity and performance.
Built Tough for Heavy Duty Lifting Applications
Hyster Company has always produced some of the best pneumatic tire lift trucks in the 19,000 pound and greater range. The all new truck series, the H360XD36/48 series now features an innovative Tier 4 Final engine. Hyster is blazing new trails with the introduction of H360XD36/48 Big Trucks for tough industrial applications in pipe handling, general & crated cargo, break-bulk, lumber, steel, concrete, stevedoring and other industries and applications. Over 80 years of our heritage building tough trucks is brought to bear in the new tough H360XD36/48 series with models offering 36,000 lbs. of lifting capacity at a 36-inch and 48-inch load center.
Hyster H360XD36/48 series trucks feature a capable Cummins QSB 6.7L diesel engine equipped with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), and a variable geometry turbocharger. The engine is mated to a ZF WG 161 3-Speed powershift transmission.
Rugged, Versatile and Productive Forklift Trucks
More than 80 years of heritage building tough forklift trucks is brought to bear in the H550-700HD/S forklift, available in seven models with 55,000 to 70,000 lbs. of lifting capacity for use in applications:
- Applications such as:
- Steel manufacturing
- Sea ports
- General cargo
Innovative Engine Technology
This Big Truck series comes standard with a Tier 4 Final Cummins QSB 6.7L engine rated at 270hp (peak horsepower) with a ZF WG 211 5-speed powershift transmission.
- The H550-700HD/S series with Tier 4 Final engine features:
- integrated drivetrain with emission reduction package that includes cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system for nitrogen oxide (NOX) reduction
- diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) for particulate matter removal and a diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) delivery system.
Together these features may help increase efficiency by delivering as much as 25% lower fuel consumption over Tier 3 products.
Engineered for tough applications, the new series is designed for long load centers, wide loads and heavy duty-cycle conditions. Coil rams are available in a number of configurations for steel industry and port applications.
Performance optimization technologies such as selectable ECO-modes, idle management and on-demand cooling, work harmoniously to reduce fuel consumption on these trucks. A heavy duty cooling package ensures low operating temperatures to assist in providing a longer life for hydraulic pumps and other major components.
All H550-700HD/S series feature a load sensing on-demand hydraulic system to deliver flow only when required. Variable displacement pumps capable of more oil displacement, even at low pump speeds, mean the engine runs at lower speeds, extending the life of components while operating more quietly. The system consumes up to 10% less fuel than a typical fixed displacement hydraulic system while producing less heat and noise.
Serviceability & Ergonomics
To simplify maintenance and daily checks, the series is constructed with dual gull-wing hoods and an optional tilting cab, which provide easy access to the powertrain and hydraulic components. The new series also offers a low profile carriage with chains located outside of the mast channels enabling outstanding visibility of fork tips as well as rearward visibility.
- Tier 4 Final Key Features on the H550-700HD/S Series Trucks:
- Tier 4 Final Cummins QSB 6.7L engine with SCR, DOC and DEF
- ZF WG 211 5-speed powershift transmission
- Water-cooled variable geometry turbocharger (VGT) design combines the benefit of both a small and large turbocharger in a single unit, enabling Hyster® Tier 4 Final engines to achieve significantly improved response compared to Tier 3 engines.
- On-demand hydraulics: The unique variable displacement pump design enables the load sending hydraulic system to only provide the required hydraulic flow to do the work.
- The Idle Management System is another exclusive feature designed to save fuel without compromising the job. If the engine is idling for a period without any demands from the operator, it will drop rpms and enter into “Hibernate Idle”.
- The on-demand engine cooling system is designed so that the cooling fan will provide only the level of engine cooling required. Because the fan will usually be running lower, noise levels are reduced and less fuel is consumed.
- Automatic throttle-up feature enables the truck to operate within its most efficient speed under varying load conditions.
- ECO-mode selectable performance levels: ECO eLo mode provides good performance, and optimizes the engine for best fuel economy. Hi-P mode provides the highest productivity, and is still able to deliver excellent fuel economy.
- Right-sized powertrain displaces less fuel and helps to lower fuel consumption.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant with a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system using urea (diesel exhaust fluid), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), and a dosing module for urea injection.
- The GP190-280DF series features a Cummins QSB 4.5L Tier 4 Final diesel engine with a turbocharger and intercooler paired with a 3-speed ZF WG 161 powershift transmission.
- On-demand hydraulic system with advanced variable displacement pump (VDP) technology lowers fuel consumption without sacrificing lifting capacity.
- Serviceability and daily checks are made easier with powered cab tilt options and dual gull wings that provide access to the powertrain and key components.
- The low cowl, sloping counterweight and curved tempered-glass windshield facilitate forward and rearward views.
- Designed for versatility in multiple industries with optional carriage and fork options and attachments such as pipe clamps, produce forks and coil rams.
- On-demand cooling features a quad-cooler with four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler and hydraulic system). The cores are stacked horizontally and are individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- Right-sized powertrain displaces less fuel and delivers superior fuel consumption and a Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Ease of serviceability for daily checks and routine maintenance with powered cab tilt and dual gull wing profile – Access key components in seconds.
- Ergonomically advanced interior - the cab is designed around the operator for great visibility and maximum operator comfort.
- The H190-280XD features a Cummins QSB 4.5L diesel Tier 4 Final diesel engine with a turbocharger and intercooler mated to a powerful 3 – speed ZF WG 161 powershift transmission. EPA Tier 4 Final compliant with a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system using Urea (Diesel Exhaust Fluid), a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), and a dosing module for urea injection.
- Robust mast and front end design for a variety of applications in lumber, steel, concrete and general cargo applications. Designed for versatility with various front end attachments providing solutions in various industry segments.
- On-demand cooling featuring a quad-cooler with four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler and hydraulic system). The cores are horizontally stacked and are individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- On-demand hydraulics with advanced variable displacement pump (VDP) technology provides industry leading fuel consumption without sacrificing lifting capability.
- Outstanding visibility and ergonomics are another key trait of these trucks with integrated arm lever or joystick controls and a low cowl enabling sweeping views of the front end. Mast chains are located on the outside of the mast channels for uncluttered sweeping views. Rearward over the shoulder visibility is also uncluttered thanks to the cab design with cab posts pushed out of the corners. Hydraulically assisted steering minimizes effort required to get into and out of tight spaces.
- Designed for versatility in multiple applications with attachments used for pipe clamps, tire handlers, concrete precast handling, and steel coil rams in multiple industry segments.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant innovative technology featuring a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system using Urea (Diesel Exhaust Fluid), a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and a dosing module for Urea injection.
- Greasable load rollers on the mast provide durability and long life in the most heavy-duty operating conditions.
- Routine maintenance can be done quickly because with the side tilting cab. Ease of serviceability remains a hallmark of H360XD36/48 series with dual gull wings that provide seamless access for daily checks and easy maintenance. Powered cab tilt feature provides access to major components in seconds.
- Get more for less with competitive industry 4-mode speeds and superb travel speeds. Front End options enable true rated capacity of various carriages for maximum productivity
- On-demand cooling featuring four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler, and hydraulic system). The cores are horizontally stacked and are individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- Heavy duty mast and carriage with reinforced mast channels